Sex Therapy (Direct & Online)
Those who have
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Low libido.
- Fear of failure in Sex,
- Lack of sexual performance.
- Anxiety to go bed.
What sex therapy Covers?
- How to use various body parts in particular ways to get good erection.
- In sex therapy two exercises are taught to patient along with medicines.
- Stop-start technique.
- Kegel exercises.
- Squeeze Therapy
& certain behavioural therapy exercises.
Benefits of sex therapy
- Patient feels free from fear of sexual performance.
- When you practice the sex therapy exercises for four weeks you can maintain the erection without ejaculation for at least 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sex therapy exercises on various occasions to help lengthen the lovemaking period.
- After Sex therapy you know how to increase the enjoyment of body touch better hardness of penis & sustained penile erection & takes longer time in discharge
Any Practical session for sex therapy
Only theoretical along with some visual aids (no live practical sessions).
How many sittings need for sex therapy?
- Those who have time to apply sex therapy they need nearly 1 to 2 sitting others may required Normally six to eight sittings patient's all fear disappears..
- Few sessions of sex therapy sittings for permanent cure.
- Sex therapy for other sex problems: as female sex problem & other abnormal behaviours in sex is also offered.