- Some men achieve no erection at all.
- For others, an erection may occur in the regular manner, but as the love play continues the erection is lost (we call it mid failure).
- For still others, the erection may be maintained very adequately up to the point of entry. As soon as entry is either contemplated or attempted, the erection disappears.
- For some, erection may be maintained beyond the point of entry, and then wane after a period of activity inside the vagina.
- No matter when the erection goes away, its loss is always troublesome.
- Erectile dysfunctions though a benign disorder has a great impact on the affected individual.
- Patient feels frustrated, depressed, ashamed, has lowered self-esteem & may even disturb his family relationship.
How much erectile dysfunction affecting your quality of life?
- If you are suffering with some of these problems it means you need treatment.
- I feel frustrated because of my erection problem,
- My erection problem makes me feel depressed,
- I feel like less of man because of my erection problem,
- I have lost confidence in my sexual ability.
- I worry that I won't be able to get or keep an erection.
- I feel that I have lost control over my erections
- I worry about the future of my sex life,
- I have lost pleasure in sex because of my erection problem
- I try to avoid having sex,
- I worry that I am not satisfying her because of my erection problem
- The above questionnaire will decide that whether your problem is significant or not, if answer of any one question is yes then you must consult us either personally or through online & get cure of your sex problem.
Who is likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction?
Excessive alcohol consumption:
- High Cholesterol
- Mental Disorders-e.g. Depression
- Injury to spine
- Kidney diseases
- In addition, certain medication & surgery of prostate can also lead to difficulty with erection.
- High blood pressure medications.
- Certain drugs used to treat cancer,
Is erectile dysfunction treatable?
Some myths about Impotence
Myth: Impotence is inevitable with age.
Myth: Impotence makes a man infertile.
Myth: Impotence is cause by psychological problems.
Myth: Impotence in incurable.
Tips for healthy sex life:
- Quit Smoking,
- Do not consume alcohol,
- Perform regular physical exercise to keep you fit,
- Relax by doing meditation, yoga, listening to music etc.,
- Do not take your office to your bedroom,
- Communicate your likes & dislikes with your partner,
- Do not be under pressure to perform,
- If you are not satisfied with your sex life,
- Please do not hesitate to consult a qualified doctor.,
- Do not self-medicate,
- Do not take help of Sex-Tonics available in the open market. They will not solve your problem. 'Sex-Tonic' do more harm than good.